The training includes the workshop “Heroes and Losers” and 20 training days of 8 hours, participation in which is mandatory for certification. These days take place in blocks over a period of about nine months. The number of participants is minimum 3 and maximum 5.
- Workshop “Heroes and Losers”–experience the technique in depth and its origins
- Own testing and discussion of the technique and its possibilities and restrictions based on scenes and work roles.
- Development and implementation of various workshop formats under guidance
- Coaching of actors under guidance
- During the duration of the training, 4 internships/assistantships at workshops on role- and scene work must be completed.
The training dates are arranged individually, with the exception of the workshop “Heroes and Losers”which must be completed on one of the specified dates. If the workshop has already been completed within the previous 4 years, it can also be credited financially towards the training.